Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Thankful for Encouragement

"Let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds."

Hebrews 10:24

Thanks Christian sisters for your encouragement that you have been sharing with me.

This blogging has a blessing and an encouragement in several ways to me. Reading or at least checking daily my dear friends blogs to see what is going on in your life that day, to see how I can celebrate, pray, or encourage you. You inspire me to be a better woman, in many different aspects of my life. Your words uplift me and challenge me in areas that often I've neglected or perhaps not considered in a while.

I've also gained by what you share with me in my comments section. The encouragement you share with me means a lot much! I so appreciate all of your wise words and counsel you share with me. I'm so blessed to have you in my life and it just tickles me that even though I've not been able to often sit down at table with you and visit, that I'm able to keep connected to you and our friendship.

Speaking of encouragement, I have a prayer request. This afternoon begins AgForestry's Media Seminar which I help to coordinate. I 'd ask for calmness, wisedom, and insight as to how I can encourage the 25 Leadership class participants to actively use the media to get their message out about our natural resources industry. Thanks.

The beautiful thing about encouragement is that anybody can do it.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love this post!! Isn't encouragement wonderful?!
I too am so thankful for the world wide web and how I've had the opportunity to connect with you and Kellie in a whole new way!
Praying for you right now... and hope that your afternoon was full of peace!
Blessings to you sweet friend ~ Linds

kjenns said...

How is it going? How did the media conference start out? Just a reminder...tis the season. Love and embrace your work today, then walk away and decorate that tree!
Love and prayers KD!
Kellie

KayDee said...

Thanks for your prayers -- again your encouragement and support is amazing!

I always enjoy doing this seminar, the class is always eager to learn and full of amazing natural resource folks.

Day one down, one and a half to go. Do plan to put the tree that has languished on our porch since Saturday UP tonight.

kjenns said...

Still praying. Hoping your week ends with PEACE and happiness.