Sheesh, only two blogs posted in 2009??? What happen to my resolution to blog at least twice a week?
I do go on line and check out Lindsay's and Kellie's blogs catching up on their life and times much more regularly than twice a week. Being inspired by their words, their thoughts and great photos, I so appreciate what YOU share with me.
Then I sigh and think I need to post something .... sigh again and wait for the inspiration .... and wait ... yea and wait yet some more. I've concluded that if I've determined to wait for sheer inspiration to strike ... Nuttin' is gonna get writ!
So welcome March, the third month, sixth day finds my third blog posting of 2009. No inspiration, just a shout out to my dear friends to let you know that I soooo enjoy hearing about what is going on in your life on a regular basis and am sooooo thankful to have such dear friends -- even though I certainly don't get to visit face to face as much as I'd like.
Here is a bit o' wisdom from Proverbs 18:20 (The Message)
"Words satisfy the mind as much as fruit does the stomach; good talk is as gratifying as a good harvest."
Thanks dear friend for the good talks when we have them and for your friendship which I cherish!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love you KayDee!! and appreciate your continual encouragement and uplifting comments!! I love when I hear from you ... just LOVE it!
Hoping your weekend is FULL of GREAT things friend!
** Love the Proverbs too :)
KD - what would life be without you? Less Great, Less Full, Less Prayerful, Less Wisdom, Less...well EVERYTHING. You are a friend of a lifetime. Love you dear one!
Kel
Post a Comment