KayDee, Thanks for the new pics of Eli! I love this. You are amazing. I love seeing him baking. I love banana bread. I think this is just perfect. Keep the good recipes coming. And the great pics. Did the cougs win? CSU now has the most consective losses of anyone. Awesome! Maybe next year. No tatoos this year! Thanks for your consistent posting this week. It has been a blessing to me. Kel
A small-town girl who is passionate about God, her family, friends, and serving her community. I enjoy photography, reading, quilting and traveling. Like Erma Bombeck I hope when I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me".
2 comments:
LOVE IT!! :) Mason has those PJ's too!
KayDee,
Thanks for the new pics of Eli! I love this. You are amazing. I love seeing him baking. I love banana bread. I think this is just perfect. Keep the good recipes coming. And the great pics.
Did the cougs win?
CSU now has the most consective losses of anyone. Awesome!
Maybe next year. No tatoos this year! Thanks for your consistent posting this week. It has been a blessing to me.
Kel
Post a Comment